Saturday, September 1, 2018

Do You Ever Notice?

If you know we well you know that I am not the most observant person.  There are many times that I just don't see things that are really obvious, such as my wife's new haircut, the new picture she hung up, or one of the most embarrassing things I never saw was a college friend who had only half a finger!

Yesterday I did notice something unusual and it is amusing.  I was about to shave and as I walked past the bathroom mirror I saw that my arms looked bigger. So I stood there in the mirror flexing my muscles and it really looked like my biceps are bigger!

I went over to wife and asked her and she said she thought they were bigger.  All these fifty pound boxes of paper I've been hurting my back picking up has actually been building my biceps! I guess if I put some pictures on here of meI could have some of you laughing out loud, but I wouldn't want that.

To top this story off, during the past month I've noticed a couple of my t-shirts were difficult to take off.  I thought my wife was shrinking some of my shirts in the laundry so I didn't mention it to her. Now I know that my job is to blame and those heavy boxes of paper.  I wonder if anyone will notice when I visit New Jersey next weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment