Friday, November 11, 2022

COCOA KRISPIES HAS MORE CHOCOLATE NOW!



I think I may have promised that I would not blog about Cocoa Krispies again this year, but I'm breaking my promise.  My wife and I were in a Wal-Mart and going through the cereal aisle with the 4,000 different kinds and I didn't even realize there was a big change.  There was a Cocoa Krispies box I was going to take, but the box was open and behind that was I thought something like Cocoa Krispies and noodles or Cocoa Krispies and fruits loops or something like that.  You know how they combine a bunch of things and people somehow like it?  Well, I wouldn't be interested in that.  I guess it's milk that I saw on the box, but it looks like discolored teeth or even dog food! This is the box I glanced at and then covered up:


I got a couple boxes, but is it better than the original, the one I've been eating? I do think at some point they took chocolate out of the Krispies, could they really be back? I had to find out, so I did a taste test the next morning at 4:30 am before I went out to drive.  This is what it looked like in my office:



I set up the two bowls and first started eating the Krispies I've been eating and then I switched over and tasted the ones with, "MORE CHOCOLATEY FLAVOR!" Not only can you see the difference in color, but you can taste it immediately with the first bite.  There is definitely more chocolate! But, the big question is, do I like it? Yes, but I'm going to have to get used to it and it may take a couple bowls. (Not today)

So, while you were sleeping this morning, I was able to do the Cocoa Krispies Taste Test. The only problem I have is some of the old Krispies are on the bottom of the container with all of the new ones  on top.  I originally poured the new ones on top and then had to empty most of the container for the taste test.  Now, I have some hybrid Krispies, chocolate and MORE CHOCOLATEY FLAVOR. 

Don't worry, I won't blog about Cocoa Krispies the rest of the year-promise.  It's a thumbs up!


No comments:

Post a Comment