Monday, September 16, 2024

More New Things I Saw on My Vacation

1.  If you have never played the game, "Connect Four," it is a fun game.  Our youngest daughter has always been good at it and I lost a lot of games to her.  Her brother bought her a gigantic sized board and I watched them playing standing up as if they were being filmed  Imagine if there was a monopoly board that size with all the pieces enlarged!


2. If you have to follow another car, this car, driven by our realtor, was very easy to follow.


3. These days people will run anywhere, but have you ever seen someone jogging on the shoulder of a major highway? How about during a major accident where the traffic is backed up for miles? I could have taken a picture of her, but I was too stunned that she was there.

4. The car in front of me had a covering on her big tire that had a picture of a periodic table and the message was, "I have periodic issues."  It was clever, but the traffic was moving and I could not get a picture of it.

5. They call this "Blucifer," which is what everyone sees as they enter the grounds of Denver airport.  I had heard about this, but it's amazing to see.  It is officially called, "Mustang" and it is 32 feet tall.  It took 15 years to finish and the creator was tragically killed when a part of it fell off on  him during construction.  The red eyes are a tribute to the creator's father who owned a neon store.


6. I'm not big on a lot of pillows, but there were ten pillows on our bed at our airbnb. You can't even see them all-ridiculous!



7. Don't you hate it when you're going to sit on a bench and there's already a stuffed animal sitting there? She wasn't much of a talker.


8. Lastly, you're at a restaurant and you're uncomfortable with who is sitting next to you.  I couldn't even tell if it was a he or she? The buffalo was on the sidewalk and our table was too.







No comments:

Post a Comment