Saturday, September 7, 2024

MY MOST MEMORABLE VACATION QUOTES-PART 2

 I am not the only who enjoyed these comments, I'm just the only one who wrote them down.


16. "She's so small." Someone else replied, "That's how most of them are."

They were talking about the baby and both comments were pretty obvious.


17. "Spicy food can make your butt feel spicy."

I don't like spicy food and I probably would not like my butt to feel spicy, would you?

18. "He was snoring so loud they were picking him up for the baby's hearing test."

It was the dad and not me, the grandpa, who was snoring too loud. They heard him clearly, but could not hear if the baby could hear?


19. "The shepherd's pie has a lot of vegetables, he's going to have a great poop!"

Fortunately I can tell you that I ate the pie, but this did not happen.


20. "I can't wait to grow up and get old."

Obviously from someone short on experience, but with plenty of humor.


21. "Riley is like the size of a banana."

I'm not sure who would like a baby to be compared to a banana, but she was.


22. "Is it a chicaterie  or a charcuterie board?"

Either way, it was not made.


23. "Odin looks like a man in his 30's smoking a cigar."

I have to admit as you see below, he does.


24. "The hospital wanted her (the baby) to poop only once, but she pooped seven times."  "Is there a record wall."

Two different people said these things, but I'm probably the only one to ever write something like this down.


25. "Next week the baby may be walking. She'll be speaking French soon."

I didn't walk for 19 months and I took French in Junior High School because my friends did. This is one very independent baby.


26. "A lot of people dip french fries in ice cream."

This cannot be a real thing.  I like french fries and I like ice cream, but together? NO!


27. "People always ask, 'Is that a freshie?' You can probably get that reaction by picking up random babies."

I have never heard babies referred to as "Freshies," but I don't think you can walk around a supermarket lifting random babies up.


28. "Uh, What's'er face? We'll name our kid, What's'er Martin."

Yes, the last name would be Martin, but that first name will not cut it.


29. "Forgetacini."

We were supposed to remember  to take the fettuccine home with us, but we did not.


30. "It looks like a brain."

I think this is a strectch. This looked and tasted incredible- chicken parm pizza



31. "As a therapist, what would you ask the buffalo?

I asked the question to my brother-in-law as we sat next to the below buffalo as we ate dinner.  He answered, "Why does everyone pick on you? Do you really have wings?"



32. "I can't wait until I'm in the car when my daughter is pulled over speeding."

I did not say this.


33. "It's surprising how unfunny you are."  "I'm sorry you were raised in a funny family."

I'm not sure which line is funnier and I don't know who said what about whom? It's a good one to end on.






No comments:

Post a Comment