Saturday, December 30, 2017

IT'S SNOWING IN NEW JERSEY!

I just saw the picture and the white stuff is on the ground in that blue state we used to live in.  I want to go grab my shovel right now.  We had two shovels in New Jersey and I couldn't get rid of both of them, so I brought one to South Carolina just in case.  If it snows I'm going to be one of the only ones with a shovel.

I had many people comment that I was leaving New Jersey to get away from the cold and snow, but I love snow.  As a kid I used to sit in front of a large window and watch the snow fall.  It was so peaceful and all the flakes were different and they blew in all different directions.  I still like watching the snow fall, but now I'll have to travel north to see it happen because the odds are not in favor of seeing much down here.

Shoveling was great too.  First of all it's good exercise, maybe not the blizzard type snow, but most snowfalls.  Secondly, except for the snowblowers noise it's always peaceful when you're out shoveling and everything is white.  I feel I should be holding my shovel while I do this.  I'll just put on my very warm NY Giant winter hat instead.  Thirdly, I made a fair amount of money shoveling in the past and maybe in the future?

For those of you in the snow, enjoy it-for me.

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely not enjoying the snow (sorry). Thanks for the shovel!

    ReplyDelete