Saturday, December 30, 2017

Why Write A Blog?

I like to write is the simplest answer.  I've written newsletters and poems and songs and letters to the editor and I even wrote an autobiography in 2001 which I just printed up and gave out to some of my,  family.  I've also been working on writing a political book since the beginning of the year, but don't tell anyone.

The blog is also a way for a few people to keep in touch and maybe I can even make them chuckle or smile a little bit.(see it worked)  I've always lived in New Jersey so moving to South Carolina is a very big change so I'm going to be doing some things I've never done before or have rarely done, or don't like doing.(I watched some MSNBC last night)

I've always been doing a lot of driving and at the same time a lot of thinking about a bunch of things so this way I can actually put them down on paper(the computer) and bore anyone who reads this or even get a laugh out of them.  You never know what I'll write unless you check out this blog on a somewhat regular basis.(okay, I've got a long way to go before I promote like the President)

No comments:

Post a Comment