Wednesday, November 4, 2020

October Rider Comments

 Female rider: "My dog is like my daughter and I call her dog-ter.  My Dad calls her grand dog-ter."

Female: "I try my best every day with my five year old and three year old and cocktails help."

"As an offensive lineman for Navy I weighed 290 pounds at the beginning of the year. I had to lose weight for their nuclear program and with a group of friends I lost 85 pounds in four months and have kept it off."

"Two years ago I told the company who owned my car to come pick it up.  I'm now saving $700 a month."

"I'll go inside Starbucks to order, I have to show them a video of what I want."

"I truly believe that God brought me here to Myrtle Beach to save my life."(great healthcare)

Couple in their 40's on their first date. Him: "We met on Sugar Daddy.com."(not) "She stalked me on Facebook after not seeing me in five years."(not) "Bambi is her "striptease-ego" name." (definitely not)

Female to me: "You've been married 37 years, how do you do that?" Me: "One year at a time."

A mom: "We're proud Pittsburgh Steeler fans.  When my son got married they had "terrible towels"(what are used at the games to cheer the team on) on each table at the reception.  They were in black and yellow, the Steeler's colors and had the wedding couple's name and wedding date."

(College female sitting in the middle) "You can't even tell I drank the most wine. We're twins.(the girl next to her), but she's one year older."

(The woman walked out of the pub in the afternoon barefoot and her boyfriend put his jacket on the ground for her to walk on towards my car." She said, "My feet aren't dirty, I cleaned them in the bathroom sink inside. I've done that my whole life."

Black female rider: My dad and I are dark skinned.  When my Dad saw my daughter for the first time he said, "ugly" and walked out of the room."

"When my 21 year old sister has a headache she describes it as "a little mouse running around in my head stabbing me."

I asked him, "how are you adjusting to your first year of retirement?" He mumbled and all that came out of his mouth was something like, "bb,rr,tt,bb, mm."(probably having a tough time)

"I want to make today special for my boyfriend since today is "Sweetest Day," which we celebrate in the mid-west. It's important to me since Christmas is coming and then my birthday."

Male: "South Beach in Florida is dangerous today.  If you melted me like butter and dripped me on South Beach, I wouldn't go."(? not drinking)

"We came from Chicago just for the safari."

"Texas is so hot that you can look outside and start sweating."

Me: "Did you go from selling commercial real estate to owning a store that sold and installed Jeep parts because you were making too much money?" Him: "Oh yeah, it's much better being in an industry that keeps me F'N poor all the time." 

Male New England Patriot fan: "She's seen me only cry twice and once was when Brady left."

"When I was in my mid-20's we had a contest on who could sleep with the oldest woman.  I slept with a 60 year-old, but I didn't win."

Male: "I've worked on a farm most of my life.  We had 25,000 chickens all together and it's easy for them to spread diseases. If we saw one with a bad leg we would hit it in the head and kill it."

Female: "Why did you move here?" Me: "My wife loves the beach and I love her, so we're at the beach." Female: "That's the best line I've ever heard."

"Keep on smiling Mr. Sunshine."

"I knew a family that owned a light company and their last name was Leer.  They named their daughter Shondra."

"Most of the year we get no sun in Michigan."

"We've been drinking all day and we have blisters on our feet from walking several miles.  We are so happy to see you."

"I drove across Montana and drove up to 140 mph in a trans am.  The steering got a little shaky and I decided not to pass anyone."

"I've seen a lot of people chase happiness, but lose their soul. The most important thing for me is to be a good father and husband."

A male and female 3rd mates who licensed to drive ships. He said, "we're just regular human beings, not big deals."

Referring to his pilot he said, "she's a baby pilot."

"If I had had a girl she would have been hell on wheels."

"All of New York is New Jersey's hat." (?)

(Top steak house in town) "Our sales are running almost 100% over last fall and we're now ranked in the top ten of our companies stores."

"I'm a nanny for a boy whose name is Saint."

"I want Brady to mess up so he can come back to the Patriots."

"I would do anything to keep my family together."

"When I was considering Navy and playing football, my Dad said I had to consider this not as a four year commitment, but as a 40 year commitment."

"Our HOA people are Nazis."

"Some Uber drivers have told me that a mask is optional, it's not."

"I think of selling as having a communication with people and helping them get what they want."

Young male holding a monopoly box: "I had a craving to play Monopoly last night, but I'm not very good at it."

"The four of us get together every year and go to a college football game somewhere. Two come from England, one from Florida and I'm from New Jersey. Due to the virus we weren't going to a game this year, but the two of us decided to get together so our wives couldn't say next year that we didn't go this year.  We didn't want any chinks in the armor."

"My significant other has bad karma and he's an awful driver."

"I hate painting, I'm just going to get some paint and slap it on."

Young male: "I wear a Trump mask in Chicago and no one says a word. They can't bully me."

Female: "I lost part of my big toe mowing the lawn. I was going up a hill and slipped and the mower went over my foot. It could have been a lot worse."

When they gave away the car he reserved my rider said to the agent, "What would you suggest?" She said, "I don't know what to tell you." He said, "You're not very good at your job, I worked for Enterprise for seven years."

"I was named after a Mexican Goddess."

After working as a pilot in Hong Kong for five years, "I was really happy to go into a supermarket yesterday and see 30 different barbecue sauces you could buy."

"I like snow in my cocktail."

"My Aunt and Uncle were married 71 years. He died of natural causes and she died one month later although she was healthy.  They say she died of a broken heart."

"I'm 24 and I have six partners who were wrestling friends.  We own an apparel business that did $1 million in sales last year.  I'm the CRO, Chief Revenue Officer, in charge of sales."

The steak restaurant in North Myrtle was up 50% in sales this September over last year.  The manager said, "some people are coming in five or seven straight days because they feel safe with our set-up."

Two young riders ate at one of the top steak places in Myrtle Beach and one of them said, "the $80 steak I had was not good."

"We flew in from North Carolina for a burger at Hamburger Joes."

"We drove through the west and mid-west in our motor home from February to August this year and we didn't kill each other.  We didn't eat outside our motor home until we got to Montana which had everything open since they only have 8 people living there."

"I want to tell you my Yankees story, it starts in New Dehli."

"I played shuffleboard once with a 60 year old woman and I beat her and retired."

23 year old female: "You don't look 60." Me: "Maybe it's the mask." Her: "It's not the mask."

Me: What do you do for work? Rider about the other male rider: "He's a stripper." (they saw strippers last night)

"I'm going to college online for free through Starbuck's program."

"The thing I like best about being a manager is seeing people in their first jobs get a handle on what to do."

"The best part of living in the Phillipines is that it's a calm lifestyle."

"I've been in sales since I was 14 marketing my Dad's landscaping business. Now I'm selling commercial real estate."


ESP replay guy: "If I'm standing next to a famous person on the sideline, I don't care.  I'm more interested in the technical side."

"My daughter's reception venue wasn't going to let us have 250 people, so we spent $7,000 to flatten out our backyard to have it there.  The venue came through and we could have 150. We sent out another set of invitations and cut 100 guests."


"I went on a facebook group called "Wedding disasters and I felt better that I wasn't the only one."

No comments:

Post a Comment