Thursday, April 29, 2021

THERE'S A RUN ON COCOA KRISPIES!

 I don't want to alarm you, but this is a serious thing.  My favorite cereal in the morning is Cocoa Krispies, and I'm not the only one.  A few weeks ago I got a text from my wife who was at a Wal-Mart and they had no Cocoa Krispies.  I was "bone dry" and needed some for the next day.  Fortunately, I was about to deliver to another Wal-Mart, but they had none either.  Later in the afternoon I was delivering to another Wal-Mart and they had no Cocoa Krispies.  

I could not believe it! People are hoarding Cocoa Krispies? I understand toilet paper and paper towels, but why do they have to pick my favorite cereal? Have you looked at the cereal aisle? There are hundreds of cereals, where are my Cocoa Krispies?

Fortunately, I did find three boxes on a bottom shelf hidden between hundreds of cereals. I left two boxes for the next lucky consumer.  I went to the register and said to the cashier, "did you know there's a shortage of Cocoa Krispies? Don't tell anyone! He repeated it a little louder than I did and I looked around to make sure no one heard him.

As you can see from below, my selfie with my cereal.  It's very difficult to take a selfie with three boxes of cereal. I may be the only one who has ever done it, but it's not easy.  Don't tell anyone, but I have two boxes hidden in the house in case I run short again. And, I do recommend you use milk and not orange juice, although orange is a really nice color.




No comments:

Post a Comment