Thursday, July 22, 2021

How To Sell Your Wallet

You would think this is easy to do, but it's not.  Sure, you can take an old wallet and have a garage sale and sell your wallet for fifty cents or a dollar. However, how do you sell your wallet that has money and credit cards in it? This takes creativity and obviously I have it.  Plus, I got a lot of money for it!

I sold my work van for $4,500 and I was paid in cash.  Below are the forty-five, one hundred dollar bills, just so you know I'm not making this up.  The day before I sold it, I cleaned everything out of my van.  I even got a couple band aids and some change I found in the van.  I was very careful to make sure that everything was taken out of the van and it was.

The day I sold the van I drove to a parking lot nearby and met the guy from Long Island, NY and we made the deal.  I followed him to his bank and he got the money and then he followed me back to my house and I checked the van again and found nothing.

I had been handling two sets of keys for the car and then I separated one of them so I had my house key.  I had my cell phone and a clipboard with a money bag attached to it, which had all the money.  I watched the guy drive away and it was about ten minutes later I realized I did not have my wallet. I keep my wallet on the shelf above my head and just by habit I put it in there when I got in the car and I completely forgot about it.

The buyer lived close by, but he had already left for the day.  He returned early that evening with my wallet and I didn't have to give back any of the money.  





No comments:

Post a Comment