Tuesday, September 26, 2023

MY BOOK IS ALMOST IN!

Today is supposedly the first day my book is available. I was expecting to get my copies by this week, but it looks like they will not arrive until next Monday or Tuesday.  Every time a truck goes by the house I check to see if they are delivering my books.  There's always a chance they make it here this week, but they are almost here.

There are four sites right now that I know have my book for sale online. Below is what it looks like on the Walmart site.  If you order the book today, which is Tuesday, when would you get it? Walmart says October 2nd and the others are listed below.


Books A Million: 3 days
Amazon: October 2-7
Barnes & Noble October 2nd

Next Tuesday, a press release will go out and I just got a list who is getting the press release.  It's kind of neat so here are some of them: ABC News, the Chicago Tribune, Fodor's Travel, Forbes, Huffington Post, London Evening Standard, Los Angeles Times, New York Post, NPR, Publisher's Weekly, Slate, The Atlantic, The Boston Globe, The Baltimore Sun, The New York Times, The New York Post, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and US News & World Report.

It will be interesting to see if my title and cover can get a few inquiries from some of the above or the others on the list.  I know a few books have been ordered through the person buying them.  I'll be mailing out some copies next week






Driving On the Sunny Side With 10,000 Strangers : Celebrating The Lives of My Uber/Lyft Riders (Paperback)

$19.99
Price when purchased online
Shipping, arrives by Fri, Sep 29 to 


No comments:

Post a Comment