Tuesday, January 26, 2021

THE THIN MINTS ARE HERE! THE THIN MINTS ARE HERE!

 I know I would have loved to be in Denver today because it snowed all day.  And, New Jersey is expecting snow, I'd love just a few flurries over our house in South Carolina. However, even better news is that one more of my top 60 foods is now off the list-thin mints from The Girl Scouts.

There were 8 foods that I had not eaten for my birthday last August and now on the list is only Carvel's Flying Saucer, a block of salami, a triple decker sandwich and gefilte fish. I'll be getting a few of those when I get to New Jersey this year.

My wife knew it was the time of year that girl scout cookies are sold, so she asked on Facebook if anyone was selling them. We got a bunch of boxes today and I have eaten my first sleeve.  We are low on milk so I asked my wife to buy a gallon of milk. She asked me, "can't you eat thin mints without milk?"  Are you kidding me? Absolutely not, frozen thin mints with lots of milk!

Below is just before I was ready to devour the first sleeve and it was spectacular!








No comments:

Post a Comment