Monday, November 1, 2021

OOPS-I MESSED UP

 You probably received a blog that said, "2021 Favorite Comments," it was accidentally posted.  I was working on that list which is not done yet and I went to post the October Favorite Comments and I hit the wrong one.  The October list will be coming out one day after this one, but this gives me a chance to explain my 2020 Favorite Comment list and what has happened with it.

The third week of last December I started giving out my yearly list as I did the year before and the responses I've gotten have been incredible.  I can't tell you how many people have started laughing as I'm telling them about the list.  This started as a holiday gift or a thank you for the ride gift, but I 've given it out as a birthday gift, wedding gift, anniversary gift, and welcome to the area gift. One young woman was going to her brother's girlfriends birthday party and had no gift and she was thrilled to have my list in her hands. If you saw and heard how excited some women are to get this list, you would be laughing about it like I do.  I have to give it out as they are leaving my car, otherwise, they start reading it immediately.  And for some reason, women respond to the list a lot more than men.

When I tell them about it I say that some of the twenty comments are funny and some are strange and some are both.  I also say that only three of the comments were made under the influence of alcohol which always gets a laugh. I have given out hundreds of copies to riders and I know a number of them have shared it with others.  It's fun to give something to a rider that they can enjoy after their ride.

The 2021 list will probably only be 20 some comments and I'm going to have eliminate some comments. There may be a couple more I'll hear in the next five weeks also.  I will arrange them in a certain order, mixing up comments for singles and married people too. So, you have a little preview of the list and something to look forward to in time for Christmas. Consider this your first Christmas gift of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment