Wednesday, January 19, 2022

The Forever Purse

 I think it was in the summer that my wife of 38 years said to me, "I really don't need anything."  I asked to get that in writing, but I didn't get it.  I'm not going to list the the things she's got since then, but the biggest was a larger car, which we really needed for traveling also.

A couple weeks ago, my wife was spending a lot of time online and I asked her what she was looking at. She told we that she needed a  new purse and this was going to be my Christmas gift. She told me the purse  was so amazing and it was built so well, that it would last forever.  I said, "so this is a forever purse?" She didn't answer right away and showed me some of the pictures.

The name of the company is Brahmin and they make designer purses as Coach does.  The company has been around 35 years and their bags are made is Massachusetts. The bags are made out of fine leather from Italy and it takes 24 "artisans" to make each bag. No wonder they last so long! I told my wife okay and then the big question was, which one will she buy?

Fortunately, my wife got a good deal and she was able to get two purses and one wallet.  She is also selling her Coach bag which will help pay for what she bought. When they arrived, she told me that each one has a name.  There's Katie, Amelia and Ady, I'm not sure which one is which, but they are now part of our family and of course, they are here, forever.

There is more good news! There are dozens of purses to choose from and some women have many forever purses. They do look great and below is the picture of the new girls in family and they are the last purses and wallet my wife will ever need.




No comments:

Post a Comment