Monday, April 18, 2022

Some Things You Just Don't See

Finishing up on my Orlando vacation posts, I saved the most unusual for last. Below are some pictures that are different and the explanation is below them.


If you've made a lot of eggs before, than this is a picture of what you've seen.  If you've never made this many, this is what it looks like. This is 16 eggs out of the five dozen that we bought the seven us for the week.  We did finish them. When we saw the Beauty and the Beast show in Epcot, the song about Gaston said he eats five dozen eggs each morning. Just this seems like plenty of eggs for me. Did you notice the cook has only one foot?



No one has ever see this in Harry Potter World.  They've see the dragon, but have they ever seen someone eating rotisserie chicken with a fire breathing dragon in the background?  If you look closely you might be able to see the sandwich bag with slices of chicken in my hand.  When I had my bag checked to enter the park, they asked what I had in the bag.  I told them and said, "And a few slices of chicken." The worker said, "Chicken?" (I think the blue shirt goes well with the blue house in the background, don't you?)


These eels look pretty real in Harry Potter World.  Supposedly this is something you would see in the old days in London. Definitely miss those old days! 


Unless you mess up, you usually don't see a picture like this.  I got permission to take this picture of a couple from Denver, Colorado.  I was looking for a bench in Harry Potter World and spotted these nice people holding up this wall.  I walked over and said, "Wouldn't this be a great place for a bench?" They let me share the space and I did tell them I would be blogging about their legs.


This is very, very odd.  If you look behind that shining light in the upper left, you will see the castle in Harry Potter World. We were lined up to see it all lit, which it is somewhat in the picture.  When we started to wait, there was a roped off section on our right with a stage and a couple women and men and a big camera. Just before the lighting of the castle, they set up to film the girl on the right watching the castle. There is one camera facing her being held by the guy whose face you can see and one guy in the bottom right which you can see his ear and a picture of the castle. I took a picture of his picture which at one point had the castle all red which only happened in his camera. Our view was partially blocked, but I was right there for the filming!




This is the same glass and I don't remember what alcoholic beverage was in it. There was a fake ice cube with a switch and you could switch it to different colors. This was in a cafe in Hollywood Studios. So, if you've never seen an all blue or all red drink, this is it.

Did I mention I'm going to Las Vegas next month? What am I going to blog about from there?


No comments:

Post a Comment