Thursday, March 23, 2023

I'm On YouTube Two More Times?

I can't believe it either, but it's true. In January, I blogged about the story of a rider I picked up who was legally blind and how I helped her move.  It was a ridiculous story because there were so many reasons that other drivers would not have accepted the ride. 

I wrote the story up in a different way, explaining all the reasons other drivers would not have taken it.  I sent it to my friend, Sergio, who is one of the hosts of the show, "Show Me The Money," that I was on last year. His co-host, Chris, read the story and Sergio and Jeff, a guest driver from Las Vegas, commented on the ride I gave. A short video of them doing this was made and over 6,000 people have watched it this week.

Below is the clip and although I am not on it, it is funny to watch them go through it.  I did not mention in my story that it took me an extra half hour to get home after the ride, but there were plenty of other reasons that most drivers would not have taken this ride. (Just click on it and then click on the address below it.) There are some very nice comments below the video also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYmWXXjw488


In January, Sergio interviewed me for 25 minutes on why I accept all rides, my philosophy on driving and also some of the things in my car.  It's a good interview.  This just came out and over 1,000 people have watched it in the first five hours.  If you look at the comments below you'll see that there are many drivers who have a different philosophy on driving.  I'm going to have some fun Monday and answer some of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmH4EpagcPs&t=69s




No comments:

Post a Comment