Thursday, June 8, 2023

Amazon Prunes

It was a little bit over a year ago that something amazing happened in my life-I had my first cup of coffee. We were on vacation in Orlando and I had been constipated for two days and I knew I had to do something drastic before traveling home. I ordered my first cup of coffee from the bathroom and before I could say, "I like coffee ice cream a lot better," the magic of coffee worked almost immediately.

I really thought it would be the last time I would have coffee, but desperate times calls for desperate measures. Last week, I had the same problem and I knew I had to do something about it. I didn't have any prunes, so my wife made me a cup of coffee..... and nothing happened. 

I ordered a second cup of coffee..... and nothing happened.  I ran out to the supermarket and I found where the prunes were.  There were a couple different ones, but Amazon Prunes were the cheapest and I figured, it's Amazon, it's got to be good.

A few minutes later I entered the bathroom and waited a minute. Years ago I walked into the bathroom with prunes and it worked before I opened the bag. So, I waited a minute..... and nothing happened. When I went to open the bag of Amazon Prunes, this is what I saw:


They were Amaz!ing Prunes! In the corner of the bag it said, "It feels good to feel good."  After eating half the bag of prunes, I waited....and nothing happened.  I ate some dinner and had my third cup of coffee with dinner.

Finally, I went into the bathroom....and something happened.  Over the next ten hours,enough happened that it really did feel good to feel good again. I can't believe I've had four cups of coffee in my life.  I hope I don't have to drink that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment