Saturday, August 5, 2023

MY BOOK IS COMING SOON!

This is not a very good picture of the front and back of my book, however, this is all I have.  I had to take a picture of this on my computer and then send an e-mail to myself and post it the way I post any picture on my blog.  I can make technology difficult, it's a gift I have.

My final edits of my book are at the publisher and they are putting the book together.  I may have some books in my hand in 3-4 weeks and the book should go on sale somewhere around the end of the month or beginning of September.  I don't have some other details at this time, but after two years of working on this, it is getting close.

On the cover to the right is my reddish, orange van, which I have had for the past almost thirty months and I've given over 3,500 rides. On the left is my greyish, green Ford passenger van, that I had for the first 3 1/2 years of driving around 7,500 Uber and Lyft passengers.  Below that picture are four special quotes from my riders that summarizes the experience many other riders have had.  The cover will look a lot better than this, but it is very bright and I think Palmetto Publishers in North Charleston, South Carolina, did a terrific job.

The book is dedicated to my riders who have entertained, educated, inspired and shared their lives with me. Included in the book are my fifty favorite rides, inspirational rides, fun moments, and rides from "The Twilight Zone." Some of the other chapters are on sports, southern hospitality, relationships, unique names and occupations. It's been quite an adventure the past five years and I'm looking forward to sharing it with more people.

                                                                




No comments:

Post a Comment