Sunday, August 20, 2023

Southern Clouds Part 1

In the process of becoming a southerner during these five and a half years, there are a number of things to adjust to.  The top five things in my opinion are: the slower pace of life, the beautiful weather, the lower taxes, the incredibly friendly people and the lower wages.   

Something that no one else talks about are the incredible clouds in the sky.  I noticed it in the first month we were here and I started taking pictures of clouds.  Clouds have never interested me, but down here they are amazing.  I asked a pilot one day that I was driving if the clouds were different here, but he said they were the same everywhere.

I finally got around to going through my phone and I emailed myself all the pictures of clouds that I really liked and there were over 50 pictures.  I went through all of them again and cut the pictures down to half of that.  In this blog are about a dozen pictures that are not colorful, just beautiful and unusual.  I'm saving the colorful pictures for my next blog.  Enjoy some southern clouds, do you see this where you are?














No comments:

Post a Comment