Monday, January 1, 2024

NEW FOR 2024

                                             

With so many things happening this year involving my book being published, I decided to do a few things to make myself more visible. Above is my new business card. I'm not sure I've ever seen a square business card, but I wanted it to be different. The card shows I'm an Uber driver in Myrtle Beach and Charleston and it shows a business email and a website.

The website is a combination of several things:

1. I'm advertising my book and telling people what it's about and where to go to buy it.

2. The first section also explains why I have the website. My philosophy is to "Celebrate Strangers," which I've done giving over 12,000 rides since 2018.  Living on the sunny side is important for our health and it can make a difference to others also.

3. As new things happen, I will share them in my "What's New" section.

4. The story of the museum in my car and an awesome picture of it is also here.

5. A little bit of my background is explained which is the least interesting part of the website.

6. "Magnificent Monday" Every Monday by 6 am. I'm going to have something that is short, but positive or inspiring that anyone can read. If you do, great and if you don't, that is great too.

7. What events have I been to and where am I going which will include some pictures.

8. All three television interviews are there to watch.  The very first one is the one that used a drone; I still think that was really cool.

9. My blog is right there that you can check out or see previous blogs also.  Typically I write a couple each week, unless I'm on vacation and then it could be four or five.  And at the end of the month I will have blogs with stories of my favorite riders and my favorite rider comments.

10. Lastly, is a comments page that anyone can send me a comment or question on any subject.  I won't know an answer to most questions, but I'll ask my wife for you.

So, if you want to check out my new website, the address is below to put in your browser:

https://jeffonthesunnyside.com















No comments:

Post a Comment