Monday, September 30, 2019

September Rider Quotes

"YOU SWING BOTH WAYS WITH UBER AND LYFT?"  The older woman made me laugh with her question.

"WHEN I TURNED 25, I GOT TIRED."

He said to me, "YOUR NICKNAME SHOULD BE JEFF-RO, NO-FRO."  I think it's hilarious.

"EVERYTHING'S BETTER DOWN HERE COMPARED TO THE NORTH"

"MY LIFE IS HURTING A BIT." (Translation: she's tired)

"WHEN I'M RUBBING HARD ON YOUR NAKED BODY...." The massage therapist said this twice sitting next to her boyfriend as we discussed the minimum wage and how people tip.

"SHOULD I PUT YOU ON RETAINER?" My passenger asked me as I picked him up for the third ride on the same morning.

"THE WILLIAMSBURG SECTION OF BROOKLYN IS WHERE THE HIPSTERS LIVE."

:"THE HURRICANE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH ACTION." The visiting student was not impressed with the heavy wind and rain.

"SOCASTEE HAS ONE OF THE HIGHEST HEROIN OVERDOSE RATES IN THE COUNTRY." My passenger seemed certain that the area that we live close to is heavily into heroin.

"I LIKED LIVING IN LOS ANGELES, BECAUSE YOU COULD WALK ANYWHERE AND NO ONE GIVES A FUCK."

"IN RHODE ISLAND WE DON'T EVEN LIKE EACH OTHER."

"NORMAL PEOPLE DRINK COFFEE.  YOU SHOULD DRINK COFFEE." The girl who works at Starbucks informed me that I was really missing out since I have never had a cup of coffee.

"WHEN THE EAGLES WON THE SUPER BOWL I KNEW HE WAS THE MAN I HAD TO HAVE."  What if they lost?

"UNTIL I GET RICHER, MYRTLE BEACH IS WHERE I'M GOING TO COME FOR VACATION.'

"THANK YOU FOR TALKING TO ME."

When I asked the rider what location we were going to, he said, "I DON'T KNOW, I JUST PUT DOWN AN ADDRESS AND WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT FROM THERE." (he was kidding)

"MYRTLE BEACH HAS THE MOST PERFECT PIZZA&SUSHI." I told the visiting student that she had to have pizza in New York when she visits there.

"THIS LOOKS LIKE A TRASHY PLACE. THEY MUST HAVE THE EAGLES GAME ON." Just a couple of tourists who were big Eagle fans and wanted to watch the football game.

"THERE'S DIFFERENT CRAP AT DIFFERENT RESTAURANTS."

No comments:

Post a Comment