Tuesday, February 11, 2020

If Women Had An Adam's Apple....

I will admit that I knew what an Adam's apple was and I knew where an Adam's apple is. (under your chin)  However, I didn't know men only had them, why is that?  So, I had to do some research just for you, since this is one of those fascinating topics you will never read about again.  My wife, who knows almost everything I don't know, told me that only men have an Adam's apple.  However, after doing some research I found out that women can have an Adam's Apple too, but it's most commonly found in men.

What is the function of the Adam's Apple? Absolutely nothing, it serves no purpose.  I bet you didn't know that and I'm pretty sure you couldn't care less.  But, this is short and you learned something completely useless, so it's not a complete waste.  Maybe my next blog will be about unicorns?


No comments:

Post a Comment