Monday, February 10, 2020

"Sometimes Your Blogs Are So Stupid, I Can't Believe You're Blogging About This."

And, you didn't think I would go there? One of my readers, who will remain nameless, actually said this! Can you believe it? Yes, I agree with it too.  Isn't that what blogging is all about?  Then, the same person said, "Sometimes I look for your blog post and I'm disappointed there isn't one."  Of course you are, I understand completely.

On any given day each of us has hundreds and hundreds of different thoughts that run through our mind.  Sometimes they are really quick and you almost immediately forget what you just thought. (that happens to all of us, even if we're not over 90)

Many of these thoughts or ideas may only be interesting to you and you're the only who is ever exposed to the thought.  The thought or idea isn't written down, because let's face it-most people don't like to write and don't want to write about it.

That's where we may differ. I've always enjoyed writing and I may enjoy it more than I ever have.  If someone else doesn't like it or no one reads it, I'm fine with that.  I'm actually writing for me first and anyone else next.  Maybe when I retire I'll become a writer?


No comments:

Post a Comment