Sunday, April 19, 2020

"Some Good News:

I know some people reading this post are aware of this new webcast, since they told me about it. For some of you others, I don't want to leave you out.  John Krasinski, an actor who is famous for appearing in the television show, "The Office," has put together a short newscast of fifteen minutes containing only good news.

As you can imagine this was right down my alley.  I have watched the first three episodes and spent the entire time grinning from ear to ear.  The question he asks in the first episode is, "why isn't there a news show that is entirely dedicated to good news?" The answer unfortunately is that bad news sells and people are used to hearing bad news.

He has has gathered good news stories from many parts of the country and the world and he has presented them in a fast, witty,and engaging way.  In the first three episodes he has shown some good stories concerning this virus and has paid tribute to medical professionals in a very unique way.  It really is a must see for everyone.

I already posted his show on the Uber/Lyft Facebook site.  I was thinking it's too bad I'm not driving Uber/Lyft riders, because I would certainly promote it to them.  While running this morning it dawned on me that I am delivering to people in the medical field and others and I'm going to start promoting it to some of my customers I deliver to beginning tomorrow.

While looking the show up online, I noticed you could write a review, so I couldn't resist writing the below review:

Congratulations and thank you John. The show is delightful, informative and extremely well written. If you weren't already an actor you'd be getting offers from all over the country. My business name is The Sunshine Man and I am actively promoting this to people I come in contact with. Keep spreading your sunshine John, it's needed and greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment