Saturday, April 25, 2020

Where Did My Shorts Go?

Have you ever lost a piece of clothing, but you know it's here somewhere? I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I do manage to do things a little differently.  Last Sunday when I was getting ready to go out and jog I could not find my shorts. I had everything set-up in my office, but I couldn't figure out where my shorts went to. It was a little cool, so I went out to run in my sweatpants and it wasn't too warm.

When I returned from running I got ready to take a shower and took my sweatpants off and found my shorts-I was wearing them.  In the middle of the night I put my sweatpants on top of my shorts and totally forgot about it. Am I at the age I have to leave a note for myself, "I'm wearing shorts?"

Don't answer that question. I'm still under 60 unlike one of my OLD friends, Larry, who just turned 60 the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment