Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Looking From A Different Perspective

 I enjoy reading things I don't agree with and I like talking to people who have different views.  I know that's pretty unusual, but I think it's important to look at things a different way.  But how often do you  do it?  Fortunately for me as an Uber driver, I have 60-70 strangers in my car each week and we get to talk about almost every possible topic.

At the end of August, I found myself on vacation in a hotel room in New Jersey. It was early in the morning and my wife and dog were both sleeping.  I was done sleeping and needed a place to read without waking them. On the other side of a wall was the bathroom and I turned the light on and got on my stomach and started to read.  Taking a break, I turned over on my back and saw the room in a different way.



The first picture says, "Europe."  Was it really made there or is the name of the company that installed the ceiling called Europe? I have no clue.  I wonder how many customers have ever seen "Europe" on this ceiling over the sink? The second picture shows the light coming out of the bathroom and also the hall closet. I think there were 15 of those pieces of the closet that you can see.

It was not very exciting taking in these sights around 6 am in the morning, but it was different.  What things are you not seeing in your house or on the way to work or at work? Frequently, we take things for granted, maybe there's a "Europe" in your life and you just haven't seen it yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment