Thursday, February 3, 2022

I'm Going To Vegas?

If you told me at the beginning of the year that I was going to go to Vegas this year, I would have laughed and said, "the odds of that are slim and none and slim has no chance."  I've never been to Vegas, but I've always thought it would be a nice place to see and eat a great buffet. I don't really gamble either, so there really wasn't a fascination with Vegas.

I'm not used to traveling much and my wife and I already have several plans for this year, Orlando, Florida, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania for a family wedding.  My brother has been to Vegas and saw a terrific show-Cirque Du Soleil, (the Beatle show) I have always wanted to see the show, but we have other travel places on our list after those three, including Denver, California, and Hawaii. (hopefully in 2023)

My brother asked if I wanted to see the show with him.  Since I'm working only three days a week, on the weekend, I could easily fly out there for a few days. I know it will be fun, but I'm not much of a flier, having made a total of five round trip flights in my life and only one in the last twenty years. 

What really happens in Vegas? You can count on that I won't really find that out. However, in May, I'll let you know the few things that I experienced and what I liked and disliked. And, if I'm not in an Uber or Lyft in Orlando, my first rideshare ride will be from the Las Vegas airport.  I can promise you that will be entertaining for me, for you, and the unsuspecting driver.


No comments:

Post a Comment