Tuesday, February 8, 2022

The Cocoa Krispies Exercise Routine

 Another Cocoa Krispies blog? I haven't written one all year, so I am due.  Let's face it, Cocoa Krispies is not the healthiest cereal around.  However, it is my favorite and as I've told you-boxes of this cereal are scarce here in the South. I  have just opened my last box and I think I can make it last until the first week of March before I run out.

However, I have figured out a way to use this to my advantage and to get exercise.

 "Cocoa Krispies Exercise Routine":

1. Drive into a supermarket lot.

2. Park a good distance from the door.

3. Walk at a very fast pace to the front door.

4. Walk quickly without bumping into anyone.

5. Find the cereal aisle.

6. Check what they have twice before realizing they have none.

7. Walk quickly to the door you came in and avoid bumping into anyone.

8. After you reach the door, accelerate in the parking lot and find your car.

9. Proceed to the next store and repeat all the steps.


Ubering in Myrtle Beach in the winter is extremely slow.  On Saturday's, I've been reading and taking a nap and just taking it easy with an occasional walk.  This past Saturday, I started my "Cocoa Krispies Exercise Routine." I'll admit I did not speed walk in the parking lot or in the store, but I still walk faster than most people. I was in 8-10 stores and predictably had no success in finding my cereal.  This Saturday, being Super Bowl and Valentine's Day Weekend, it should be a little busier, but I'll make a few stops to get my exercise.

My back-up plan is simple: on Friday, March 25th, I'm going to be food shopping in Orlando, Florida.  If I have to export Cocoa Krispies from Florida to South Carolina, I'm going to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment