Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Four Minutes on The Beach

For those of you who don't know, going to the beach is not one of my favorite activities.  It's probably not in my top hundred favorite activities.  I do live in Myrtle Beach and when I'm asked why I moved here, I always say, "We were downsizing and my wife loves the beach and I love her, so we are at the beach."

Travelling to Delray Beach in Florida recently, I brought two bathing suits-one for the beach and one for the pool. I came home with two clean and very dry bathing suits.  However, I did go to the beach with my wife and my brother.  My brother and I have many things in common, one being that we don't like the sun on us.  I like the beach before the sun comes up and after the sun goes down.

We spent about four minutes on the beach-I was doing inventory: sand, check, water, check, blue skies, check, blazing sun, check, people, check, shells, check, and exit, check.  It was very nice and I even had the time to take a few pictures as proof that I was there.  It was a beautiful day and it was better when we left the beach and found some shade.  I know-you wish you were there.






No comments:

Post a Comment