Sunday, March 4, 2018

"Go Spoil Your Wife With Kindness"

A friend of mine, Gary, finished an e-mail to me with these words, "go spoil your wife with kindness."  I had never heard the phrase before, but I thought it was a great way to say goodbye.  And of course, it does make sense too.  Why not spoil your spouse with kindness?

Whether you have the same spouse for almost 35 years like I have, or you're newly married, being kind and considerate and showing how much you love your spouse should be a daily routine.  Think about all the little things your spouse does for you.  They deserve some spoiling for that and because they mean everything to you.

If you don't have a spouse or significant other, what if  you spoiled anyone you meet with kindness?  Maybe that's what people do down here in the south, they seem to do it so effortlessly.  I was in a parking lot and I was asking a security guard for directions. He wasn't sure where I was going, but he did his best to help me and then drove away on his golf cart.  About two minutes later he was back again with more information.  I was on the phone with my boss and as many times as I said thank you to the security guard, he just kept talking and trying to help me.

So this advice came from the north down to the south and it's going back up north to you. Go ahead today-spoil someone with kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment