Sunday, March 11, 2018

The Toilet in The Closet-Part 2

I wrote earlier that the one problem we are facing with the building of our new house, is the toilet in the bathroom.  They insisted on putting a wall around it and making it more like a restaurant bathroom stall or like being in a closet.  It's a serious issue with me since I read a lot on the toilet and it looks like it's a real dim light in there.

It's getting more complicated than that.  We were at the house today and they are framing it and it looks good.  One small problem is the hook-up for our toilet.  We're pretty sure the plumber put it in our closet in the master bedroom.

I'm not going to be comfortable sitting in a closet on the toilet trying to read a book.  I don't think the light in the closet is going to be better than in the big closet either.  And, if you haven't thought about this yet, I don't think the clothes in the closet are going to smell any better even if I use the "Febrez" air freshner.

I think we're going to have to get that toilet put in the right place, don't you agree?

1 comment:

  1. "Febrez"? Really? Also, this is pretty comical. You know you can install a light above the toilet, right? (But it being in the closet is a different problem)

    ReplyDelete