Saturday, March 10, 2018

Scaring People at Wal-Mart

Many times I've seen something online advertising pictures of how the shoppers at Wal-Mart look, but I never wondered if I would be filmed as "one of those" people.  However, it did occur to me the other day.

The pace is slower in the South and I may have slowed down some, but probably not enough.  I'm working as a courier, delivering boxes to places and I'm in a few Wal-Mart's each day delivering to their pharmacy.  I put a box or two in a shopping cart and I move pretty quickly, actually too quickly.

Last week I was racing with a cart through the parking lot heading towards the front entrance and there was a woman a little bit ahead of me.  I could tell by her body language that she heard the cart getting closer and closer to her and suddenly she looked over her left shoulder in fear.  As I passed her I had to apologize for scaring her.

So each day I'm walking quickly through the aisles and I see people watching me as if they haven't seen anyone move that quickly before.(maybe they haven't)  But no one has been filming me as of yet, but you never know.  If one day you see me online, you now know what I'm doing.

1 comment: