Wednesday, December 4, 2019

I Can't Forget About the Cranberry Bread

In my last post, I spared you a list of all the foods I ate during our 100 hour Thanksgiving Feast.  However, I did forget to mention one of my all-time favorite foods: cranberry bread.  I talked about it too much last year on this blog, so I will spare you on all the details.

However, my wife made a bunch of cranberry bread for the holiday and she brought two small loaves with us for me to eat in the car.  And eat them I did!  They were delicious.  It was my Mom's recipe and my wife made them perfectly.

Of course, I did not eat them perfectly.  I ate them in the car, mostly while I was driving.  There were crumbs that I could not get before they hit the ground and my wife wound up cleaning them off the mat.  If I had to pick one food that was the best thing I ate over the four days, it would be the cranberry bread.  Although, that chocolate cake Friday was great and the piece I had after dinner Thursday was really good too.  The scallops were amazing Friday night and I loved the Turkey breasts we had for dinner on Thursday.  I lost track on how many times I ate chicken, but the chicken was all really good.

I'm done, but I'm hungry again.  It's all because I forgot about the cranberry bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment