Monday, December 2, 2019

November Rider Quotes

"Do we smell good or do we smell like a whorehouse?"(4 women from Savannah dressed up)

"I've been to Greg Norman's Restaurant 200-300 times."

"We can't see you.  We're in the parking lot.  We are three medium to large sized humans."

First words from the rider- "So you don't eat salad?"

"In New York, people always look angry."

"So you're married 36 years? How's that working for you?"

"I had a problem with an Uber driver.(in Charleston) He showed my partner and I a video of him partying with girls he picked up.  He was kissing them and they were flashing and he looked like he was 70 years old."

"I'm 75 years old and I have 35 grandchildren."

"I don't roar, unless he needs to be roared at."

"I'm surprised you're from the north, you seem like a southerner"

"New Mexico is the "Land of Entrapment."  It's too beautiful there to move, but there's absolutely nothing to do there."

"I moved to San Diego to chase women when I was young and stupid.  I found her and married her."

"There aren't enough restaurants in Mt. Pleasant."(TripAdvisor says there are 502!)

"I wish people down here would be a little less nice, but more efficient in their work."

"People in New York think I'm insane for smiling so much." (grew up in the south)

"I'm not a very nice person."

"We'd like to get a van like yours and throw all the suckers in the back for a trip."(7 dogs they love)

"I love people, I believe in their existence."

"I have a very short attention span, just ask my friends."

"I once bought a gallon of milk in Hawaii for $12."

"If you believe in your heart that you should do something, you should do it."

"Hipsters are all about beards and brunch.  Many of them have beards and they love to eat brunch."

"I paid almost $900 a month in gas for my truck in California and I really didn't drive a lot."

"I have the softest hands."  Me: "I'll have to take your word for it."  Rider: "I demonstrate the lotion by massaging people's hands.  I like people-they have hands."

"I'll sit up front, I didn't want you to be subservient to me."

(A South Carolina guy drove a 20 year old woman from Columbia to Myrtle Beach after her car broke down and paid $150 for her car to be towed and refused any payment) New Jersey Rider said: "If that happened in New Jersey he would have shot her and taken her car."

"The Three Stooges were really stupid."

"There are too many people on the planet"

(Sleep-deprived young female on Sunday morning who was still feeling some effects from drinking on Saturday night)  I'm a f______n'  Academic Weapon."







No comments:

Post a Comment