Saturday, June 27, 2020

Too Much Jeffy? (Blog #300)

When I was in college and went home for the weekend my roommate used to say he was on a "Jeffy break."  He really was missing me, but didn't want to say so.  I thought of this the other day when I was told that someone was catching up on my blogs, a bunch of them at once.  I thought that would be "too much Jeffy" for one sitting.  I think I'm probably funnier and more interesting in smaller and shorter moments, which leads to my real topic.

Believe it or not, this is my 300th blog dating back to to December 2017, two and a half years ago.  If you do some quick math that would mean that in the thirty months I posted ten blogs a month or two and a half blogs a week. Sometimes they come in bunches as they will this coming week, so beware.

I started writing this blog mainly for my Dad and children so they didn't miss out on anything that was going on in our life as we worked on "becoming southerners." Sure, there were times that they wished I would not written about something, but you can't please everyone.  During this time, I've discovered that I really do enjoy writing, no matter how trivial the subject might be at times.

How long will I continue to blog? When I run out of things to say, I'll stop then.  Thanks for reading and I hope every once in a while you read something interesting or something that will make you laugh.  You never know-it could actually happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment