Wednesday, June 3, 2020

How Fast Do You Have To Move For No One To Realize Your Shirt Is Inside Out?

This is a question many of you have thought about it, but were afraid to ask. I don't want you to think that I went to work and worked for hours with my shirt inside out, however, I do want you to know that it did really happen to me the other day.

I did put my shirt on in the dark and that was my first mistake at 4 am.  About 10 am while I was delivering to a hospital I noticed a tag on my side and then immediately made it to a bathroom to turn the shirt "right side out?" When I got in the hospital I had put a visitor's pass on my shirt and after turning my shirt "right side in?" I realized the label was now inside my shirt.  It's not easy getting a label off from the inside, but I did it.

So, how fast do you have to move for no one to realize your shirt is inside out? It depends on where you live I think.  In New Jersey things are always moving quickly and people are used to it and would probably notice it easier.  In South Carolina, it's a much slower pace.  However, I'm moving at New Jersey speed and I don't think anyone could notice.  Maybe if I wore the shirt inside out the whole day someone would notice?

Maybe I'll try that next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment