Friday, October 16, 2020

Is Pink My Color?

 Just in case you've never seen my wearing a pink shirt, here it is below.  I did try to open my eyes wider, but I looked scary instead of just tired.  Yes, that is our bathroom behind me.




I was going to put a shirt on and started looking through my shirts in the closet and saw this shirt.  I've never seen it before and it turns out my wife gave it to me recently.  She worked for a very short time as a bartender or server in Pawleys Island, not far from where we live.  It was a couple years ago and she got a shirt when she worked there and now it's mine!

I probably won't wear it much, but it's comfortable and it does fit.  I don't have many pink things as you would guess, maybe I'll start wearing pink a lot-not likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment