Thursday, October 29, 2020

They Give Out Alcohol For Halloween????

 You have to be joking, tell me this isn't true. After I turned 60 I said that I should keep track of all the things I learn while I'm 60.  I find this impossible to believe, but I am told that it is not unusual for adults to give out alcohol to parents as their kids trick or treat.

Supposedly, one of our neighbors is going to give out wine or margaritas tomorrow night. Does this make any sense to you? A Milky Way or Musketeers bar isn't good enough? Get some Double Stuff Oreos or why not just make an ice cream bar and people can help themselves? Or, since it will be dinner time, how about appetizers.

Trick or treat or little hot dogs? Or, I could pick up some chicken wings at several houses, that would be fun. Maybe some swedish meatballs or just cut up a bunch of cheese.  I'm in for any of that, but alcohol on Halloween? You can have alcohol any day, but Halloween is really about chocolate, isn't it?

I've never had a margarita, maybe for Halloween I'll have one-don't count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment