Thursday, December 22, 2022

Leaning To The Right-Physically

For many, many, many years I have joked about being on the right side of things since I do lean to the right politically.  However, lately my wife has been telling that I am physically leaning to the right side.  From time to time I will wake up and my back is bothering me. Why it bothers me I'm not sure, but I actually think it is how I am sleeping. 

So, what do I do about it? Sometimes I take hot showers, put a heating pad on, put icy hot on, and I put CBD on it too. Does it work? Sure, something always works and a day or three or four later, I'm fine.  If you don't know what CBD is, my wife tells me it's pot and it works great when you rub it on sore places. I'm terrible with initials, so I think it stands for Can't Buy Drugs, but maybe not.

Sometimes I feel like the Leaning Tower of Pisa and I can feel myself leaning.  Other times I feel like I'm about to squeeze into a small space and I'm just getting ready to do it.  But there are advantages to leaning one way physically.  This morning, my wife walked up to me and put her arms around me and tried to straighten my stance.  I said, "Can we do this every fifteen minutes?" She laughed, but that was it for the day. It's not the first time she has tried to straighten me out and hopefully not the last.




No comments:

Post a Comment