Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Chicken Parm a la Pasta

With the weekend coming up, how about one more delicious food story? My favorite food as many of you know, is chicken.  My favorite chicken would have to be chicken parmesan, although it's a close contest. (Big chicken roaster, barbecue chicken, and others)  Some of my family was going to an Italian restaurant and the next day, I got a picture of two of them with a plate in front of them that looked like this:
                                

From a distance I thought this was chicken parmesan piled on top of each other with pasta around it. You probably guessed it's a ridiculously good tasting cinnamon bun, or something like that. Can't you just see the pasta possibilities with the stacks of chicken parm piled on top?

I was craving chicken parm and my youngest daughter's boyfriend, (Jeff of course) started making it for dinner.  The first picture I call CP 3, (Not C-3PO from Star Wars)


This picture shows the two big trays of this delicious food:


My dinner plate looked like this and you can actually see the chicken parm smiling right at me because it knows how much I'm going to enjoy it.(The Mona Lisa of CP)


There was so much Chicken parm I ate it the next day for lunch and for dinner! I was in Chicken parm heaven.  I think this was the last plate I had.  I'm writing this before I eat dinner, not a good idea.  Anybody in the mood for Italian?



No comments:

Post a Comment