Sunday, December 23, 2018

I Wore A Quilt

The title is not a misprint.  I did not mean that I wore a kilt, that would be ridiculous to see.  I decided this morning to wear shorts despite it being 37 degrees at 6 am.  I was going to spend most of the day driving in my car and by 9 am it would be in the 50's.

I wanted to be comfortable, but yesterday my feet were cold wearing shorts.  I took the colorful quilt our oldest daughter made and carried it into the car.  Who knows, maybe I wouldn't have a ride until it warmed up?

When I put the quilt on, my feet were immediately warm.  The problem was that I got a ride right away and a guy sat in the front seat.  Would he see me wearing a quilt? No, fortunately he had a lot to drink last night and he didn't have much sleep either.  I wonder what he would have said if he saw it?

This may be a new trend for driving-wear a quilt to stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment