Friday, December 28, 2018

It Was A Christmas Miracle!

Last week I wrote about how I was not going to watch "The Muppet Christmas Carol" movie on Christmas Eve for the first time in 15-20 years.  We haven't bought a television yet, so all we had was the DVD of the movie.  Since all of our kids would not be with us, they were going to watch it where they were.

I was all prepared and ready to just listen to the soundtrack, but our youngest daughter surprised me.  She bought the movie online and we watched it on the computer.  It was great as usual, but there was another surprise towards the end.  With about ten minutes left in the movie, I fell asleep.  I was tired and had a long day, but I missed the best part in the movie!

Tiny Tim did not die as you probably already know.  I would have liked to see Scrooge turn around and be generous and I would have liked to see Ms. Piggy's face when he tells her that he's going to pay off the mortgage to Bob Cratchet's house. 

I guess I'll have to wait another year to see that, but the whole family enjoyed the movie once again. Isn't it about time you saw the movie?


No comments:

Post a Comment