Monday, December 13, 2021

Clothes Is NOT My Thing

 My last blog about latex stockings has turned into something funnier than by blog.  I had several riders this weekend ask for my blog address and I can't imagine what they were thinking when they saw the title, "I've Often Wanted to Wear Latex."  To top it off, I had at least one or two family members who were confused about the blog.

However, I am the one who is most confused, because, clothes are really not my thing. Below is a picture of the nylon stocking which has latex on the top inside of the stocking and LACE on the top outside of the stocking.  I didn't know one from the other until my wife pointed it out to me.

The woman in the pharmacy was asking if the lace would bother me, since I guess men don't wear lace. Just to clear this up, I am wearing a stocking that has lace and latex and I couldn't care less about either one. The big question is, will the stockings help my legs?



No comments:

Post a Comment