Saturday, December 11, 2021

I've Often Wanted To Wear Latex

 Not really, just looking for an easy laugh. Truthfully, I've never wanted to wear latex and I wasn't even sure what latex looked like. However, this blog will not have any pictures, because I am actually wearing some latex as I write this.

I've been having some trouble with my legs and my doctor believes that wearing long compression socks will solve my problem.  After contacting a few medical supply places without success, I found one I could get them at.  My wife and I went there and they measured me and brought the socks to the register.

That's where the latex comes in.  The cashier noticed that the only pair they had in stock had some latex at the very top of it.  I said it was fine, because no one was going to see me wearing them, certainly not the very top of my legs.

Arriving home I struggled, but managed to put on these very thin compression socks. The latex part wasn't a problem, but on the second day I actually put one of them on inside out, which explains why they kept sliding down under my sweatpants. 

I don't know how long I'm going to be wearing latex, but don't tell anyone-it's just between you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment