Thursday, October 5, 2023

MY BOOK HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!

 

Somehow I took the picture below and it's a pretty good picture. The UPS truck pulled up Wednesday around 2:30 pm and I knew he had my books.  It took longer than expected, but I'm very happy with it.  You can see on the front cover behind the title and also on the orange on top that they designed the cover with what looks like a road map.  It was my idea to have my current car on the front and my original car on the back.

I wanted a glossy front cover that was very bright and they came through.  The book needed to be easy to read and many of the chapters have different layouts and they are spread out.  The only glitch I can see is that many of the eighteen pictures are light instead of darker.  They would have been in color, but the cost of color pictures would have been $10 more per book and that's not worth it. In addition to that, a number of the pictures are not very colorful.

The book is selling for $19.99 on Walmart, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Books a Million.  I will also be selling them in my car to any of my passengers for a very long time.  I think it's going to be pretty cool on Saturday when people get in my car and see a book with a picture of the car they just got into.  By the way, the orange on the front cover is so bright that my orange car definitely looks red. I can't wait to see the reaction my passengers have this weekend.











No comments:

Post a Comment