Thursday, October 12, 2023

Things You Don't Usually See

 I have a few unusual pictures to show off from our trip to New Jersey:


THE KITTY LITTER BOX

 I hope George Jetson is reading this.(He's from the cartoon, "The Jetsons" from 1962)  I'm not very familiar with cats, but I've seen a lot of litter boxes and they don't look like this.  I did not take a picture of Lady Arwen in there due to privacy issues, but I can't imagine what it would be like if we had to go in something like that on a regular basis.


2. THE DEER IN THE CEMETERY

This is a little hard to see but on the left side on the path and between the first and second tree is a deer in the cemetery.  I've seen deer and I've seen cemeteries, but never a deer in a cemetery.


3. BUTTER'S? 

While we were driving my wife told me that the convenience store was called Butters. Could someone really name their store "Butters"? It could be "Butters," but it's really Rutter's, which isn't a whole lot better.



4. TWO DRINKS


We've all been to many restaurants over the years, but what you're looking at is just a moment after something unusual happened.  My wife and I were having brunch in a Cracker Barrell restaurant and server brought me a refill for my coke.  Instead of putting it down and taking the empty one, she poured the new drink into the old drink which had ice. 



5. THE LARGE ART PIECE

This a tree on the left and up front from Northern California that was inverted and is standing 20 feet up in the air. It looks like a bunch of fingers on top and it's call, "Alien."



6. THE LEAF BLOWER

There's nothing unusual about a leaf blower, except for the fact I don't think I've ever used one.  We have one, but my wife usually does cleanup with it.  This picture was taken by my wife, who said, "I"ve never seen you holding one." I had just mowed my daughter's lawn in New Jersey and I picked it up to use instead of a broom which I usually use.  My wife already did it and I never got to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment