Friday, May 25, 2018

A Techie Morning

Almost anyone who knows me(which includes all of you reading this) knows that I am not a techie.(someone proficient using technical devices-my definition) However, the other morning I was laughing at myself because what I was doing was absurd.

Walking out of my garage to my car to go to work I had:

1. My ANDROID(I consider it an Iphone) cell phone in my pocket which I turned on in the car.
2. In the same pocket I had my IPod which I also turned on when I got in the car.
3. My new refurbished GPS which I turned on in the car and plugged in to charge.

When I got in the car I took out my work palmtop, turned it on to check the locations I was going to deliver to that day.  With all this plugging in and turning on I almost forgot to press the remote to close the garage door.  Wires and chords were all over the place and I had to stop and think if I had everything and what was it I should do next?

I remembered to turn on the car as the IPod, cell phone, palmtop, and charger all went on about the same time.  I can't remember what it was like before all this existed.  And, I am not a techie.  There are many people who are doing these things and more throughout the whole day.

So, you're not alone with these technological activities.  Even in South Carolina we are daily experiencing the same thing you are-we just have nicer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment