Tuesday, May 29, 2018

How Three People Can Share A Bathroom

I'm pretty sure it was very common for three or more people to share a bathroom in the past and it's probably not that uncommon today.  However, the question came up since I was going to share a bathroom with two others for one night and morning in a few weeks.

Fortunately, I went through the same thing just this past weekend and I did it for TWO nights and TWO mornings.  So, here are a few rules to get through this successfully:

1. Let the first person go in.
2. When the first person is finished, let the second person go in.
3. When the second person is finished, let the third person go in.
4. If anyone has to go back in, let them go back in.

As you can see this is not very complicated and I am all prepared to do this on Father's Day Weekend.  If I learn any new rules I'll share it with you in case one day you need to experience this.

No comments:

Post a Comment