Monday, May 16, 2022

The Vegas Experience

Tuesday morning I am getting on a plane and going to one of the most unique places in the country, Las Vegas, Nevada. My brother is out there on vacation, sunning himself in the 100 degree temperatures.  It's not fair that he should enjoy that experience alone, so I am going to join him so we can be two of the whitest people there.

We do have planned a couple shows and one of the legendary all-you-can-eat Vegas buffets.  I will have pictures of the buffet of course, but I will avoid any pictures of chicken as requested by my growing readership in the state of Colorado.  I will be wearing my Colorado hat just so I don't forget.

If you've never been to Vegas, my posts might be helpful in encouraging you to go or to stay away.  You can be assured that some significant things in Vegas I will not be experiencing since I am not really the Vegas-type.  I do remember quite clearly that in President Obama's farewell speech, he encouraged people to, "get out of their bubble." I'm following his advice and going way out of my bubble, 2,350 miles away.

You can be sure I will give you some unusual observations, pictures, and things you would rather forget. My next blog will be posted on Friday night and it will be a special one, my 500th blog over the past 53 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment