Thursday, January 18, 2018

Feeding The Alligators

No, I did not do it.  I just wanted to get your attention.  We've had a lot of changes down here, but that would border on the insane.  Which leads me to the signs I keep seeing around the neighborhood- "Don't Feed the Alligators." I start backing away immediately when I read the sign.

I guess it must be a law but who in their right mind would feed an alligator?  A bird, okay.  A duck, okay. But something that with big teeth and a big mouth which could easily take off your arm or leg, it's not going to happen. Not today, tomorrow or ever... I promise.  Are there really people walking around with food looking for alligators? I don't think so, but I'll let you know if I see someone doing that.

I've seen unusual signs before that must cost money to put up, I've always wondered if they do anybody any good, other than getting a good laugh.  I know you're all up there, but in case you didn't know-"Don't Feed the Alligators."

No comments:

Post a Comment