Saturday, January 27, 2018

Learning To Use A Phone

All I've heard is how easy it is to use a smart phone.  It can do this and that and it will make your life so much easier.  It's only been a few days, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a lot more time and I mean a lot more time.  It is more than likely I will never be raving about how great it is to have a smart phone.

It is easier to text, some of the time.  It's not easier than an e-mail, but I guess it's easier.  The first night I had it I tried to show off and text my brother and sister.  It was pretty simple-I found their names on my address list and typed the message quickly.  I said something like, "texting on my new phone."  It didn't take long for them to text me back that I had e-mailed that message to them.  I understand that now.

I also started taking pictures for some reason.  I walked out to the beach just before sunrise and took a couple pictures before I got there.  Then, I got there and took a few more and the phone said, "low battery-20%."  It didn't say that, I read it.  I figured I was fine, but after a half dozen or so more pictures the battery ran out.  My last picture was just as the sun started to appear.  It was a beautiful sunrise and the pictures would have been great.

I thought I had taken about ten pictures, but it turned out to be 30 pictures.  I barely touched the button to take the pictures, but I got many duplicates.  I learned how to delete them and I did it.  Now, if I can only learn how to download Facebook and somehow get the pictures onto Facebook, I'll be able to copy those pictures and e-mail them to my Dad so he can see them on his computer.

It's very easy to use a smart phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment